Magnesium Chloride vs Calcium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride is safe to the environment (waterways etc.)
- Magnesium Chloride is less corrosive than calcium chloride. Completely “NON-CORROSIVE”
- Magnesium Chrloride lasts longer – Magnesium Chloride has a stronger bond to clay in the soil than calcium chloride. Due to this stronger attraction, it is not as mobile in the soil during periods of rain
- Will not run off or make roads slick after rain storm
- Will not leave residue (film) on cars, trucks, etc.
- Magnesium Chloride is the #1 product used as a dust suppressant in the United States by government and private industry
- Magnesium Chloride does an excellent job as a road base stabilizer to cut the cost of maintenance of unpaved roads